"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 - 2005

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lonely Rural Road~ Four Kids and a Camera~oh and a chair

Predictable.
Every year.
I need a photo of my goof troop.
I end up taking hundreds of photos over a two or three day period.
To capture the perfect one.
Here is photo shoot Day # 1.

Photos in reverse...last photo.

I shouted "Quick, jump on the car!" and they did!


Snapping photos of them ...

Third seems to "know" I am taking the candid shot!!

Second seems to say, hey, let me help you carry that!!

Wonder if they will drive their kids as crazy as I do? I hope so!

Yes, this is a chair in the middle of the desert...

I like this one...wish I walked around and took this same pose from the other side.

Fourth on the chair.

Third on chair

Second on chair

First on chair.

the end of this photo shoot.

I am hoping to download over the next few years some of the outtakes of photo shoots. All of these photos are outtakes...but I love them.


Other happenings:
Oldest leaves on Saturday morning.
He heads back to Afghanistan...it took him seven days to arrive in New Mexico.
I hope it takes as long to return.

Bill is recovering and the farm chores are being attacked as I type. We still are in the 80's and warm. Plotting spring garden and adding new trees.

All is well once again on the farm.

Jennifer

4 comments:

WomanWhoRunsWithHorses said...

LOVE the photos! What wonderful albums your grandchildren and great grandchildren will have to look back on. You have a real talent, Jen ...for life and for documenting the journey so the rest of us can enjoy it too.

: )

Mrs.Rabe said...

Great shots of the kids, Jen!

I think I missed what happened with Bill...glad all is well.

Praying for your son and all our troops...

~~Deby said...

precious pictures...and it sure looks like you had a great time taking them......we just arrived home after being in the desert area where some family live....and yes, it made a difference in my pain level with my fibro.....seeing your pics sure makes me want to move....out of this dampness....
lovely family, Jen....
Deby

Humble wife said...

HB-:) thank you...

Mrs. Rabe- he had some surgery to help him from his accident etc. He is doing well. thank you:)

Deby-oh the desert would be so good for you:) Yes on the package I have a little something in return...you are as always too kind.