"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Double Your Pleasure!

This year has been a wonderful year so far on the farm! Our little herds(flocks) are growing so nicely! Early this morning we had another set of twins born this time to Esther. They are as cute as the lambs born on Thursday!

Here is Esther, the guarding momma with her new babies. The back one is a male, the front a female.

Another photo so you could see the sweetness...and that the back one is brown. I am beaming from ear to ear his morning! We have had four sets of twins born on the farm this year...which makes me think that the farm could sponsor Doublemint gum!!

Course I am getting no payment for this free ad for Doublemint gum. I did love the commercials, and I could always count on finding a stick of Doublemint gum in my mom's purse as a little girl. In case Doublemint is reading my fair blog- thanks for the catchy jingle!



5 comments:

Mrs.Rabe said...

I know that Jingle so when I read your post title I knew more twins had been born! Awesome...

Do you raise them for meat?

Anna said...

Hi Sis.

I am on a namin' roll. I think these should be Babs and Georgie, in honor of Barbara and George Bush. You know how gorgeous her white hair is...like the white spot on the the lil' one's top! I better see pics of these kiddos with name tags in the next few days :-) Love ya'

Donna said...

Juicy Fruit is the one I connect with my mom and childhood.

CONNIE'S THOUGHTS FROM THE HEART said...

Oh, they are so cute. Wish I could pet them. Sounds like the Lord is blessing you all with "double" blessings. I am so glad. I don't get to come over very often, It is sometimes hard for me to sit very long at this computer but it is a blessing when I can. love you and yours. connie

Humble wife said...

Mrs. Rabe- at this point we are slowly increasing our flocks- so not yet:)

Anna- yes you are!! You need to be our name adviser from now on!! TY:)

Donna- how neat! Funny how even chewing gum can take us years past!!


Oh Connie- I wish you could pet them too, as then you would be here visiting!! Love to you and Jim too...think of you often!