"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Final Four- Taking the Family Picture






If you couldn't tell I learned a long time ago to have goof 'takes' to ensure a keeper. This year I discovered that I loved every picture and will cherish this time together so much. The above photo is in my top choices to go in a frame, although I have 78 pictures to review and perhaps will have a readers choice contest to help me pick the best one!
I have enjoyed my little corner in blog-land sharing a window to my life, and I appreciate all of you visiting the farm. May you all have a Happy New Year from my family to yours.
The End!

6 comments:

Muhd Imran said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

May this year be blessed with even more happy moments with your loved ones.

What a wonderful and fun family! Priceless!

Humble wife said...

Muhd - Thank you and the same to you and yours!

WomanWhoRunsWithHorses said...

Don't you just LOVE digital technology? We used to have to send the film off and wait a week (or pay dearly to have it back sooner) to see if there were any 'keepers' in the bunch. Now we pay more for the cameras themselves but there is no film and no developing cost. I love it! I'm sorry I missed you in Fel's chatroom last night. They told me you were there and I went right away, but you had just left. Happy New Year, my friend. May 2010 be full of blessings for all of us!

Susan said...

Great pictures & family!
Susan

Felinae said...

Happy New Year to you and your family, Jen.

Hugs~Felinae~

Humble wife said...

HB- I was telling the kids that too about technology. In 1996 we drove to Filmore Ut to take the annual pictures at the Territorial statehouse. 3 rolls of film later(that we had to develop) we found zero keepers...ugh to nose picking!! lol But now it is a good story!

Susan -thank you, from one with a great family also to me!:)

Fel- right back to you and catman!!