"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"B" Day


Bill...my Bill

Babies... my babies 1997

Bashful Behind Brothers...my daughter(although this is not the name I would call her...Happy would be her name) Funny I look at this photo and know these brothers would stand in front of her for anything.

Braces...no more for these two! Finally 3 down one to go.

Best Buddies...Gus, Bandit and Shawn

Bible...must be opened to read.

Baking today...

Baby named...Let's see father Boaz, mother Ruth...introducing Obed!

Birthday for Third(on left) 9 months 11 days younger than Second(on right)
Before...last year Third on right, Second on left.

Bounty...we had a cold spell and lost some squash. But we still have many blessings in our garden.

That's it for the b-utiful day we are having today. I am Busy with preparing for spring, and of course the Babies we have been Blessed with. Have a blessed day finding b-utiful things to be thankful for.

Oh and my precious Third? Dad and I love you so very much. When the doctor brought you to me in the German hospital I was captivated. They had you dressed in a little red sleeper and to this date I love seeing you wear red. We are so proud of you and admire the man you are becoming. Have a wonderful 16th year...we love you.

Bye- Bye...the end!

14 comments:

~~Deby said...

Loved these *B's*....the end was hilarious...you have a great family and a good heart, my friend, ......you are also a very clever blogger, might take a letter and copy this idea one day..
Deby

Humble wife said...

Deby- it was fun, and I ended up with about 30 pictures...so I had to stop. Once you begin you will enjoy!

Cheryl said...

Too cute! What a wonderful family! This entry makes me think of the Dr. Seuss alphabet book... Big B, little b, what begins with B?

Humble wife said...

Cheryl I am laughing as I comment. It was silly and fun, maybe that is why Dr. Seuss began his books!

Jungle Mom said...

How creative! And your son's look so much like their father!

Humble wife said...

Rita- I agree that my sons look so much like Bill, and my daughter? SHe looks like his family too!! Thanks for stopping by!

Kymber said...

all those amazing B's...what a refreshing and wonderful post!
all of your boys are such gorgeous little men - your daughter is simply beautiful!

and Bill...hmmm...thats a hottie you got yourself - good work girl!

i am so happy to call you friend...and so happy that you have been so Blessed!

Humble wife said...

Kymber I couldn't agree more with your comment. For some amazingly grand reason I have been blessed beyond measure and I for one never wish to forget that.

Simply Heart And Home said...

Bravo!

Pat said...

B is for blessing......what you are to us!!

((( HUGS )))

Humble wife said...

SHAH- I am glad that you like this!

Pat- thank you so much, right back at you too:)!

Muhd Imran said...

Such wonderful B-day at the farm for the whole family! Congrats to Third!

Such a tribute, nicely done.

Have more wonderful days ahead.

Humble wife said...

MI- thankyou for swinging by and I wish you and yours many wonderful days ahead too!

Pam said...

That was fun!