"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Monday, February 2, 2009

Movie review on the Double Nickel

Fireproof with Kirk Cameron~ Wonderful. Definitely worth watching...family friendly. Oh and the supporting actors are extremely funny. Beware it may just make you think about your marriage and your life.
Five stars

Jennifer

4 comments:

Humble wife said...

As I cannot leave a title and a post at the same time this is my new style. Hope you all like it.

By the way I have tried to use other browsers with no success.
Jennifer

blackberrycottage said...

hi Jennifer,
I have heard so much about this movie and hopefully we will be able to get it in New Zealand. I saw the trailer and loved it. Got to love those Camerons!
hugs Sandra nz

Susan said...

We haven't seen this movie but I've heard nothing but good about it. Our church bought a bunch of tickets and a large group went together.
Susan

RightKlik said...

Thanks for the movie recommendation. I've been wondering if it is really good.

Your DCCC post was great. Maybe they will get the message if we keep hammering away. My post has been up for about 12 hours now.