"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 - 2005

Monday, January 5, 2009

School is Back in Session

3 comments:

Pat said...

Our teaching is full time....life is full of teachable moments!!

Even if "book studies" are only for a portion of the day!!

YAY for Homeschool Moms!!

Penless Thoughts said...

As a mother, teaching never ends. What a joy, and what a responsibility.
Susan

Cathryn said...

Hi There. We are back in session too. I am teaching the last one. My oldest daughter has already graduated from Bible college. The second one is a sophomore at Georgetown. And Ash is a freshman here at home. I've been at this for 15 years ~ and there is light at the end of the tunnel. I didn't think I would be ready but I think I will be. I used to teach three and now it is one. Kind of sad too. Happy schooling, Cathryn