"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 - 2005

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Blog Problems ...perhaps resolved?

I have been having problems posting on my blogs. I am in, but who knows for how long?


I posted on Pen of Jen the multiple news for our family and farm. Please jump over and see what we have to share!
Jennifer

I cannot see if the link is visible so if it is not here is the link: penofjen.blogspot.com!

3 comments:

MightyMom said...

I wondered where you'd gotten off to!

Thesaurus Thursday is finally up and running for this week, stop by.

Glenn Bartley said...

The link is visible and does work.

~~Deby said...

isn't it strange --with blogger-you can have a problen KNOW it is not your own computer----yet blogger is clueless...oh the joys of technology----I did read your post on your multiples...loved it Jennifer----and your protector---
Deby