"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Over the Years...part II

As I wrote in my previous post, Bill's birthday is Christmas Day. So for my gift to him, I conspired with my brother who downloaded a ton of pictures for me, so I could do this. Bill thank you for being my best friend. I could never have guessed that you would have taken me all over the world, and given me such amazing children! You are most certainly why we are the family we are...THANK YOU SO MUCH! Happy Birthday~


2000


Christmas 2004




Christmas 2005


Christmas 2006


Just for fun 2007

3 comments:

~~Deby said...

oh these are sweet...
Merry Christmas to you, my dear dear friend...whom I love like a sister....
Deby

Cathryn said...

Merry Christmas! Your family is beautiful. It is always to hear the thankfulness of a woman who has an awesome husband. You are truly blessed. Cathryn

Pam said...

Happy Birthday Bill!

I've enjoyed the photos, especially the one with the "BIG GUNS" being shown! A famly that can have fun together is a great reward!