"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Email Problems and Stuff

I am having problems with my email. It appears as though I can not send out anything except blank emails. Hmm (sorry to all of you that let me know and asked me what is up)! So please bear with me, I am going to open another email account, in a few days.

Where have I been? Home on the farm.

Why no blogging? I am without words lately.

This day my baby is a teenager. I am a mother of all teens and so this post although seemingly slow(and without photos) is Fourth's birthday...and we are going to have a simple BBQ in the backyard. Smores and a watermelon(well a cake to look like) cake...for dessert. A simple gift for her hair, home made cards, and a night of game playing.

5 comments:

Kitty said...

I know how you feel, sometimes I am without words, too. And then they all come flooding in and I start posting like crazy. =)

Happy HAPPY birthday to your daughter!!!! All teens now, I bet that feels bittersweet... what a neat party you have planned, though. I love family celebrations like that.

Thank you for all the great tips, as usual you hit the nail right on the head with what we need to do. And thank you for the words of encouragement, you make me feel like we will make it. =)

Memories for a Lifetime said...

I am on the silent end right now, too!!

I am convinced that I cannot wirte what is in my heart.....don't want to go there,...

And, the other options (politics) is crazy right now!!

*H*A*P*P*Y*B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y
F*O*U*R*T*H*
sounds like such a special celebration!!

MightyMom said...

well I know just how special this is! 14 wonderful years!! fabulous.

fourth, have a great day God has blessed your life, every day of it!

Jen, get your butt back on email friend! I miss you.

Jungle Mom said...

Happy Birthday!

Penless Thoughts said...

Oh how very much I wanted and wished to be there!!!! I hope you post a picture.
Susan