"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 - 2005

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Internet Explorer Woes.

I received a few emails telling me that my blog would not open...and at first I ignored it, as I could go to everyone's blogs and my own. I am sorry, I do not use IE , I use Mozilla, and had no problems.

I have removed the site meter from a few of my blogs. I hope that this helps my friends and readers.
Jennifer

3 comments:

Jungle Mom said...

You too, eh?

Glenn Bartley said...

Funny, I could not view my own blog when I had site mete ron it, but I could view yours. Yet, I could not view some others who used site meter.

It all seems to have been corrected now by the Internet gods, I restored site meter to my site and can view it fine, and can view all the other sthta I ha dproblems seeing last night.

I am happy it is not a chronic problem with site meter, I love being able to tell how many folks visited, but more so from where they visited, my site.

All the best,
GB

MightyMom said...

it wasn't you...it was all blogspot blogs....I think blogger was down...thank goodness all is well again in blogland!