"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Friday, August 8, 2008


I was going to write something insightful about how I have been continuing my journey of simplicity but...

then I was going to write about my family and what we are doing, but...

I was then thinking of the animals and what we are doing to track egg production...but,

in my typing I planned to jot down some points on low cost family activities...but

and then I was going to write of homemaking...but

9 comments:

~~Deby said...

I *know*....
~Deby

my house by the river said...

Things happen don't they?

blessings,

mari

Mobunny said...

I was going to leave a comment.....but........
:)

..........I had to answer the phone, and it was for Jolly, and I had to hold the phone to her ear.

I understand how so many thoughts go around in your head, but you can't get them down....

(thanks for taking time to come to my blog)

MightyMom said...

sooooo many posts....soooo little time!!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

You are sweet my dear friend! Oh and yes you have an award awaiting you! LOL! Come see!

blackberrycottage said...

....just wanted to say hi and glad to read your funny and busy post.
Hope you have a nice week,
hugs Sandra nz

Penless Thoughts said...

I love mobunny's comment!!!

I know you will get us all informed when the time is right.
Susan

CONNIE'S THOUGHTS FROM THE HEART said...

Jenn,, what ever you have to say and when ever you say it, it will be the right time and the right thing, in the meantime, I will wait. love you, connie from Texas

Harry said...

How do you manage to post on 2 blogs anyway? Do you sleep? Or is there a phantom ghost blogger?

Just wondering.