"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 - 2005

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Farewell

I am at the crossroads in my life. Sadly blogging is not something that will be top of my things to do. So friends, good day.
Jennifer

11 comments:

Mobunny said...

Hope all will be well.
Love to you and your family.

diana said...

i hope you know how much you'll be missed. of course you don't owe us any kinds of explanation but there are many who care about you and your short good bye leaves us wondering what's going on and how you're doing.

i wish you the best and hope you'll return here sometime soon. i've been blessed by our blogging friendship.

Jungle Mom said...

I miss you already. Will you still visit our blogs from time to time?

Kitty said...

I am so sorry to hear this!!!!!!! I'll sure miss you, and I really hope everything is OK!!!!!!

Flossie said...

I will miss you! It has been fun getting to know you and having you as a swap buddy. I will keep you in my prayers!

Blessings,
Flossie

Penless Thoughts said...

I so share everyones comments on how special you have become to all of us and how much you'll be missed. I'll miss you double because of losing you from the prayer blog, too. You know our thoughts, prayers and best wishes are with you.
Susan

no treasures on earth said...

You will be missed Jennifer... May the Lord continue to bless your family and yourself...May He continue to provide peace.

blessings,

mari

blackberrycottage said...

Take a break but please don't go!! you and your blog are precious, to many people
hugs Sandra nz

Pam said...

JEN! What? NO you're one of my first readers! One of my first connections! I'll really really miss you!
Please drop me an email!

Joanne said...

Seek ye first the kingdom of God ...

I have had thoughts recently of no more blogging as well. For me personally, the internet tends to take up too much time ... even though I am doing 'good' and even 'godly' things, it takes time away that I could and should be using for more profitable things ... like being the best 'keeper at home' that I can be and serving the Lord with ALL my heart!
(my most recent 'sower' post ... the "filled heart" comes to mind for me personally)

I pray you are doing well.

In Christ,
Joanne

motherofmany said...

OK, you got me. You said you were leaving so I didn't add you when I was setting up bloglines, and then yesterday I saw you comment somewhere, and it had me thinking, and HERE YOU ARE with all kinds of great posts that I missed!!!!!!

Well, you won't get me a second time. I'm putting you back inmy reads list RIGHT NOW! So there! ;)