"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Well it was too cute

I found this on someone else's blog, and thought it was too cute to pass up!


What type of Mother Hen Are You?
by Montessorimom.com: Educational Resource

5 comments:

Jungle Mom said...

I'm a groovy mother hen!!! KEWL!!

Kitty said...

I'm an Artistic Mother Hen!! I would never think of myself as artistic. But my kids are all very artistic and they are always happily covered in craft materials, and always helping me in the kitchen, so that's probably why I got that result!!

Harry said...

With all of the critters you are responsible for, don't you have to be gentle? I hope things are going well on the farm now that flooding season is over. Flooding season is over, isn't it?

diana said...

i am a PHAT mother hen. whatever that means. i think it should be "fat" =)

have a great weekend.

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Yes, I can believe you would be! I was the artistic mother hen. Wasn't that fun and cute?