"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 - 2005

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hello Again

Hello my friends! I pray that all of you have had a pleasant start to summer(or autumn for those Down Under).

I have thought long and hard about the purpose that I have with blogging and have decided that with this blog it is to share the path of simplicity. I am going to be a bit more focused on my topics and unless an unscheduled event occurs I am going to stick to this schedule.

I have had some interesting things occur in this past month and if you would like to read of some of the happenings check out pen of jen. Oops my link did not work before(I guess I was away awhile!)
More soon...
Jennifer

3 comments:

CONNIE'S THOUGHTS FROM THE HEART said...

It is so good to see you back. I will be reading to see what you have been up to. love ya, connie from Texas

A Note From Theresa said...

Happy your back, I was missing you.

MightyMom said...

glad you're back!!

your link didn't link by the way...